Not OK anymore

Now I'm back in OK after 10 years on the left coast, but I'm still not 'OK'...we'll see how life in the middle of the country treats us. Keep checking for life updates and musings...

Friday, January 27, 2006

Not OK anymore

Well I did it. I can't believe it but I am now a number. Just one more who has fallen to the darkside, aka, a blogger! I did this for a couple of reasons. Particularly because Tara and I are having our first child in April, so this is a convienient way to keep everyone who wants to know in the know (thanks Scott for blazing this trail with ("Dad was Right").

Secondly, there are other issues that I like to sound off about. In reading my friends blogs, they raise good questions, but I tend to have my own "genre" of thought. We'll see how often I actually post here once fantasy baseball starts however.

Thirdly, I wanted to post something to Rocky, and that led me here!

Finally, I like to take and show pictures. This will probably be the primary purpose of this spot. At least that will be somewhat entertaining for those of you who like to frequent this place.

So give me a week or so to figure this all out, then start bashing me like usual! Until then...happy reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home