Not OK anymore

Now I'm back in OK after 10 years on the left coast, but I'm still not 'OK'...we'll see how life in the middle of the country treats us. Keep checking for life updates and musings...

Friday, April 16, 2010

I Think I Will Try Out the "Blogging Thing"

I know I'm a few years behind the 'Techno-world', but I'm going to give this blog thing a spin for a while. I think I want to chronicle the fam and other musings...first let's start with a few updates...mava! :)

The boys are growing up. Caleb turned four a week ago. He is finishing up his first year of preschool, which he LOVES. He got a bike from Grandma and Grandpa Mize for his special day and we take daily bike rides around the block now (with only a few accidents to date). He got a fishing pole from Grandma and Grandpa Houston and is
asking daily when we will go fishing (which will hopefully be catching :).

Nathan, is 17 months old and full of energy. He has been so mobile for so
long. He climbs, runs, dribbles anything resembling a ball, and calls everything Ba, Ball, BAAA, etc. They are so fun watching play together, finally :).

There are many new pics uploaded from the past three weeks. Tara's parents were here for a week and a half and we had a wonderful time. They got to celebrate Easter with the boys, Caleb's B-day and both boys dedication at church.

We all are glad that spring is finally here and look forward to much more outdoors without gloves, hats and scarves!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home