Not OK anymore

Now I'm back in OK after 10 years on the left coast, but I'm still not 'OK'...we'll see how life in the middle of the country treats us. Keep checking for life updates and musings...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Sky is Falling

I have told many people during my time here in southern CA that if it ever snowed in LA we would know the world was coming to an end. Well it did snow in Malibu and WEST LA today, but as far as I can tell, we are still here. Yes you read that right...it SNOWED in Malibu. No it was real snow, not the soap bubbles that Disney and every other 'outdoor shopping' center uses to imitate snow. It was the real white stuff that you can see in the pictures. For more go to http://knbc.nbcweatherplus.com/weathernews/10773559/detail.html.

Fires a couple weeks ago, sub freezing nights this week, topped off by snow today. I don't know if it can get any crazier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home