Not OK anymore

Now I'm back in OK after 10 years on the left coast, but I'm still not 'OK'...we'll see how life in the middle of the country treats us. Keep checking for life updates and musings...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Blogging Sabbatical Is Over

Sorry all. It has been a long time. I feel badly for not posting here is a while. As my previous post noted, I took a new job and with that came an August of epic proportions. August typically is the craziest month in my area of student life, so being in a new job only compounds that. I finally feel that I am back up to speed, which gives me time to make this a living blog again!

I hope to start posting weekly updates/pics of Caleb again. He is doing so well right now and is days from crawling (which scares mom and dad greatly :) I hope to put new pics on the album tonight, so check back soon.

The new job is going great, as is the commute. Given there are growing pains, or change pains that are typical, but for the most part I am very happy with the transition. APU is a great place and the people/students make it that.

For now this will have to suffice as I must go, but I know I will be better at updating this. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home