Not OK anymore

Now I'm back in OK after 10 years on the left coast, but I'm still not 'OK'...we'll see how life in the middle of the country treats us. Keep checking for life updates and musings...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Sport I've Never Played

My wife calls me a sports junkie and that is pretty fair. I LOVE sports. If there is a sport/game I'm a sucker for it. Well, after reading this article, "Player Finds Tooth Stuck in Head", I think I know why I haven't played rugby, and never really want to, BTW. What is crazy is that he lived with said tooth in his head for 3+ months, NOT KNOWING IT WAS THERE! Any sport with this much risk, and desensitization probably isn't for me at this stage in life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

First rugby match I played in college, someone got his ear ripped off. I only got kicked in the face (which explains a lot), and was bleeding from my tear duct.

Good times...

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home