Not OK anymore

Now I'm back in OK after 10 years on the left coast, but I'm still not 'OK'...we'll see how life in the middle of the country treats us. Keep checking for life updates and musings...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Been WAY too long!!!

Wow, time has really gotten away from me. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind for me and the fam. The end of May and early June were filled with work retreats, a trip to OK for Memorial Day, and a conference in Minnesota! During that three week stretch I was only in the office 4 days and home for 7! Now life has somewhat normalized, but we are leaving for CO on Wednesday the 27th for 10 days. I am super excited but that deadline is also when we have to be packed up because we are moving to another house on campus the day we return from the mountains.

All that to say, the blog has been sitting not in the backseat but the trunk (that is legal in Cali I think). My hope is to upload a buttload of pics this weekend so check back to see everything from OK pics, to Caleb walking, eating, getting into trouble, etc.

I will also hopefully be able to chronicle some of our adventures pre Colorado, then post, once we return. Until then, thanks for your patience!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynnea said...

It's about freaking time...here I got into blogging and you took a hiatus. :) I bet Caleb will have a blast in the mountains of CO! Enjoy it for all of us.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home