Not OK anymore

Now I'm back in OK after 10 years on the left coast, but I'm still not 'OK'...we'll see how life in the middle of the country treats us. Keep checking for life updates and musings...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Our little model


Our little model
Originally uploaded by Houstons
New pics are up! I know it has been a while, but I wanted to get this up now and more later this week. This is spring break for me so I will have some time to chronicle from Jan 27 (last post) to date. The boys are doing very well. It seems like we have been playing ping pong with sickness, back and forth, with Tara and I staying clear for the most part. The weather is warming up so hopefully the sickness is gone! More will come very soon, now that I have some time to breath :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home