Not OK anymore

Now I'm back in OK after 10 years on the left coast, but I'm still not 'OK'...we'll see how life in the middle of the country treats us. Keep checking for life updates and musings...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

6 Weeks Old

Thursday brought Caleb's 6 week b-day. Without much fan fare I must add. He is growing so fast. More pictures are uploaded in the album on the left.

He is becoming more expressive and letting us know more when he doesn't like something :). I told Tara I don't know if I like him getting a personality! He is still cute and alert as ever. Tara and him went to M.O.P.S on Friday and today we went out and celebrated Tara's cousin, Kevin's graduation. He is so good being passed around from family member to family member. Grandma and grandpa Mize came down for the celebration and love holding him!

We are getting out more and more, as Tara calls it 'baby steps'. Taking more time away from the house is nice, but there is a fine line we have to be careful of when it comes to overwhelming him. He lets us know at night if we pushed it too hard! All in all, Caleb is spoiling us. He is a GREAT baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home