Not OK anymore

Now I'm back in OK after 10 years on the left coast, but I'm still not 'OK'...we'll see how life in the middle of the country treats us. Keep checking for life updates and musings...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Beginning Week 33

Seven weeks to go! It is crazy how this is coming to an end. I think it is going fast, and will go fast, but as my grandma Klooz told me, "Don't tell Tara that, because it can't go fast enough for her!" As always, that is wise wisdom and she is right. Tara is getting bigger and bigger each day. It is amazing to see/experience. This past Monday brought the end to our birthing class. 6 weeks, and I'm glad it is over. We learned a lot, but also it felt like it drug on a little too much, maybe it could have been condensed into 4 classes? We did meet and connect with two of the couples in class and exchanged info, so that was fun.

Tomorrow, Thursday, brings an end to our baby care basics class. Again, both Tara and I are ready for this to be over as well. Having something every night is draining! (Tara goes to grandma's on Tuesdays, and we both have our student staff meetings at night on Wednesdays.) We will learn infant CPR tomorrow which will be good though.

I have begun to have dreams about our boy. I've had two vivid ones. One where he had a darker complexion like me, really skinny/tiny, with black curly hair, and eyes like Tara. One last night, where he was bigger, lighter skinned, almost resembling my cousin Julie's boy. It is weird to have such vivid dreams, and interesting that Tara isn't having any specific ones yet, that she can remember that is.

Well I hope you all are enjoying these weekly updates. I was asked today from a friend who visited my blog for the first time, if after the birth this will be a family/baby update space. I know it will in that I hope to continue the Wed. updates. It is a great way to let everyone know exactly how we are doing. I will though, hope to continue my musings as well :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home